Diatribes - Computer, Economic & Political

This blog is really just for me. If you find something interesting on it, leave me a comment. If you disagree with something, let me know what and why. In this blog I am just putting some of my thoughts for computers, the economy, politics, and other topics in writing.

09 February 2010

Tea Partiers are Neocons

Political sophistry doesn't get any more stupid than this: "Tea Parties Go After Ron Paul" (here is a less op-ed article).  I can't think of anything more ironic.  An organization dedicated to reducing government taxing & spending is going after the biggest anti-tax and anti-spend guy in government.

In case it wasn't clear before, the tea party organizers are neocons.  Which means you should expect sheep clothing to be the first thing they shed if they get back in power, and conservative spending promises will be second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home